<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, May 30, 2007 ; 20:23 {♥}

Today I had a new role to play: Maths Camp Facilitator/Trainer at Xinmin Sec Sch. Insomnia last night. Slept at 5am? When I woke up this morning it was already 7am and I'm suppose to reach this school, situated at Hougang, at 7.30am!!! Seasoned readers of my blog shouldn't be too surprise. The miracle was, I reached the school at 8.15! And that was because Mr Kevin came to my rescue. He reached my house at 7.30 and drove me all the way to Hougang. He is The Hero of The Day.




Xinmin Seconday School



The day started off with the telematch. We had a fun time bonding with each other. My group was one of the most united group of the lot. Most importantly, they love me! When we won the first 2 matches, they cheered "Thank you Ying Ying jie jie!" My heart melt.



Think I camouflaged quite well since they asked if I just graduated from JC!!! *blush* I was so touched when they included me in their cheer. I stood in the middle and they form a circle surrounding me. At the end on the cheer, all of them squatted down and I jumped from the centre. OMG. Their design was totally according to my liking. Yes I'm the only trainer involved in the cheer! *proud*



The lovely girls and me. They wanted to pon the camp, but they can't bear to leave me. So they stayed on. So sweet lah!




Me and Mandy started to zi high.



Somemore.



And somemore.



The kids. Sec 3 still kids anot? Anyway they were trying to solve some "challenging" maths questions.



Trail Time! Me at my station. Ying Ying the Station Master!



Quiz Time. The hardworking girls trying to solve problems.



The Cannot-Make-It guys doing assorted stuffs. They were allowed to do this all because they had me as a trainer. My motto of the day was: own time own target! Haha.



Mandy's efficient group, unlike mine.



The tranquil library.





Jason, the cui-ster. He's in the volleyball team but he trains with the Sec ONES. *faint* Look at his expression. He's so engrossed not because he's looking at pretty girls, but Kaka. CUI.




Overall, I am very grateful that my group stayed on, for without them, it wouldn't be so fun. Of course, questions like "Ying Ying jie jie, are you single or attached" were inevitable. Teenagers will always be teenagers.

At the end of the day, when they were filling up the feedback form, another heart melting moment! The only things they strongly agreed on was "I like my facilitator." *teary eyes*

Even when they left, they had to make an impression. They screamed "Bye bye Ying Ying jie jie" from the 2nd storey coz I was on the 1st. I like their "BE HEARD" attitude! They are sooooo cute!!!

Although this was a whole new experience, I don't think I'll ever take up jobs of this nature ever again. It can be traumatising at times. Although it was heartwarming returning to the once-familiar secondary school setting, it brought back bittersweet memories too. Too much.




**My tuition kid just called to tell me he failed his Science and got b4 for his Maths. Can someone please kill me?! He is still cute, but his results not cute at all!!!**
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o