<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, May 09, 2007 ; 19:59 {♥}

I shall generate a post to address the tags. Too popular. *blush*

First of all, Shufen is apparently unhappy about this photo not being posted here that she clarified in her blog with the photo to prove she's not a bimbo, and Xiaona is. Well, with a degree in Marketing, I think I should be a reader-oriented blogger. I must make sure all my readers are happy. Therefore...


There you are, Shufen.


Kaiwen: I think Hanxiang still don't get it. Somehow I think she is a bit blind and missed the part. She doesn't know she's Miss No Count. Haha.

Irene is so nice to show concern for someone she don't know. Thanks! (on Gay's behalf)

I think there's some misunderstanding and major communication breakdown between me and Gay. He thinks I dislike him. In fact I like him. If not why would I bother to advertise for him on my blog? For free somemore! Where to find such deals you tell me. Plus I'm not some ulu blogger, I'm Neo Ying Ying and I write quality stuff with substance. *zi high*

And Eugene, you don't understand. There's a difference between being influential and being desired. Basically influential and desirable can be mutually exclusive. In other words, people can be influential yet not desirable. They are NEEDED to be there purely because they can attract people who are WANTED. To put it in simpler terms, I WANTED you to be there Eugene. In order for you to be there, I thought I NEEDED baluku.

Miss Chong Hanxiang, can you don't da bai chut stunt?? So long never tag, and when you tag, you flood my tagboard. Your newly added title is "Miss Extreme". And why must you expose yourself. I used "Miss Chong" in my entry to protect your image. You always have to spoil it!!! *vomit blood*

I have to surrender the computer to my brother soon, because there is some "party" going on in his online game. Due to time constraint, this is all that I can write. Will be back soon to update you guys about my new job! Woohoooo!!!
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o