<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Sunday, May 27, 2007 ; 17:16 {♥}

I didn't expect my Saturday to turn out so fulfilling! I was sulking at home as I thought I would most probably spend the whole day reading my Physics book at home. Then, Lionel asked me out randomly! Woohoo! We went New York New York. I made candy floss! The waitress said I did better than her. *proud*

And I've decided on my theme for the photoshoot he's going to do for me. I want my theme to be "lost". He asked me to wear a long white flowy dress with loads of NON- WATERPROOF mascara(for after-crying effect)! Who has such a dress??!! Please surrender it over! This is an ORDER!!!

Then we proceeded to Harry's @ Esplanade for a drink. Xiaona came along too. Chocolate cake shot?!?! Its Lionel's secret recipe, custom drinks! First time. And its so damn nice. Xiaona and I love it! Next, Mind Cafe @ Boat Quay. The games rock. No joke. We really enjoyed ourselves. All-time entertainer: screams of Xiaona.


What a Saturday!
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o