<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Saturday, May 05, 2007 ; 02:37 {♥}

Happy Belated Birthday

It was Miss Koh Sze Ting's birthday! Haha. I did not forget her birthday ok. I sent her an overseas sms on the actual day already. Just felt that one sms alone is not enough. So here I am, writing an entry for her.

Can see that you are enjoying yourself in Aussie. I'm happy for you. Although we are not by your side this birthday, there are still many many birthdays ahead. We will be friends till we are old, wrinkled all over, and toothless. I don't mind sharing walking stick with you, really. Haha.

There are some things that I never told you. Thanks for being there when I needed someone. Remenber I stayed over at your place the other time? I was really thankful, for your company and "silent" concern. And the overseas call recently. Thanks for your support. You always make me feel so much better.

Do you know? You are one of the friends whom I think I can count on when I need help. I just know you will be there for me. You make me feel safe because you are not pretentious. I know I can tell you how I feel. I know you will understand. I know you will want the best for me because you are a true friend.

Like you, I want to be your true friend too. I want you to be happy always. I want you to have good health. I want you achieve all your goals in life. I want you to know that no matter what happens, I will be there for you! Hope all your birthday wishes will come true. You are the prettiest! Friends forever~ Love you!

Lastly, I guess I am someone who don't usually express my gratitude, especially towards people who are close. In other words, I'm stingy. But since it's your birthday, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

The Birthday Girl!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o