<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Saturday, May 19, 2007 ; 20:05 {♥}

Finally met up with the girls last Wednesday. I wasn't my usual self due to severe fatigue and sore throat. Thankfully we got Kaiwen to play along with Hanxiang's nonsense.

We realised Kaiwen is much more random then Hanxiang. *salute* Irene, I think I understand what you mean when you say you cannot stand this girl. She is very "worst". Haha. Her auntish skills are invincible, and she's definitely one of the most unique friends I ever had.

As for Kailin, she is a contrast to her twin sister. One heaven, one earth, if you know what I mean. She is dependable, soft-spoken and minds her own business. That's why I said she is a complete opposite to her elder sister.

As for Peggan, you all should know she's a girl-next-door. A very nice companion who is easily amused. With her and Hanxu around, you don't have to worry about those awkward moments after telling a "cold" joke. They will laugh anyway. Haha.

I don't think I need to introduce Hanxiang. She is well-known among almost all my friends.




Us. From top left hand corner clockwise: me, Peggan, Kaiwen, Hanxiang, Kailin. Missing: Hanxu.




The demure ones: me, Peggan and Kailin.
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o