<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, April 30, 2007 ; 02:32 {♥}

Sunday is Family Day

Went to eat the zi char near Keat Hong Camp. The first time I tried eating crab myself. I don't eat crab in the past as I was allergic to seafood. After the allergy was gone miraculously, I always had people to serve me. Haha. I'm a spoilt girl. Sorry and thanks to those who helped me shell prawns/crabs. Yes I did not even know how to eat prawns! Condemn me please.

After zi char, I think I prefer dim sum buffet at Yum Cha:

After GMS paper, Rus and Irene's farewell.


I really love my friends. Even friends whom I just got to know recently. They are soooo sweet. I'm so touched la!


From Zhen Qin


From Jia Jia


It time for confession. I did something which can be considered quite random(most of my friends said so).


I


CUT


MY


HAIR


!!!






My FIRST haircut

I didn't like it alot because it looks a bit too sweet. Don't think I can carry off that look. So there I went, for a second cut after two days.

deng deng deng deng! swee bo?

For those who like my long hair, sorry. I think it's time for a change. Loves my hair now. Geez.

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o