<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Sunday, April 29, 2007 ; 01:00 {♥}

Shopping

Supposed to go K-Lunch today but due to major screw-up of my biological clock ever since that dreadful night, when I studied overnight for my paper, I can only sleep at 7am and wake up at 1pm. Zen and Michelle went clubbing last night, so they could not make it too. Nevertheless, we proceeded with our "other" plans of the day. We went shopping!! Woooohoooo! When was the last time I went shopping proper? I cannot remember man. This is what I mean by STORE POWER. The feeling of releasing the "stored power" was beyond anyone's imagination. For instance, I bought 2 pairs of shoes, same design, but different colour.

I have an ambition. But I'm not very sure about it. It's something different. It will take a bit of courage. I cannot make up my mind about taking the first step. I think I need some more time. Sometimes more free time means more time to let my mind wander. Not a good sign. Should start looking for a temporary job soon while deciding on my career path. People, meet up soon before I get a job offer. Haha.


iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o