<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, April 02, 2007 ; 01:38 {♥}

Rus The Queen

First of all, there's no first of all. Because I don't even know where to start.

My dress code of the day was "Indian", simply because Rus demanded that I should wear SUPER nice. She wasn't specific about what she meant. The most she gave me was "casual super nice!" and "we'll do something challenging and I believe you can take it." With that in mind, I wore what I wore today. And I expected extreme sports.

Irene was worse. She wore something super glamorous because she thought Rus was going to bring us to some posh restaurant. Apparently Rus did not tell her about "something challenging".

In the end... I'm speechless and totally traumatised... Other than giving team names(remember babelicious?), we banned Rus from being the planner of all our future outings.

Dinner was at this Italian restaurant. I forgot the name. They serve yummylicious (babelicious-inspired) pizzas!

Then i had my fringe cut. I still don't understand why hairstylists just won't agree to what I requested.

Had some yuckylicious (yummylicious-inspired) peanut paste at bugis. I prefer the peanut sauce at chong qing huo guo. Haha.

The night was still young and we went for porridge buffet at Quality Hotel. Basically we ate non-stop. Whatever. I love the porridge buffet though I'm not a porridge lover at all.

How can we not play bridge on occasions like that? Irene's buddies, Ah Heng and Jian Kun, came to join us! Another lame but entertaining session. Too bad lor hor wasn't there. In case you think I'm carrying a torch for lor hor, sorry don't have.

Overall, it was fun and i hope there are more in the future! Love you girls!

Happy 22nd Rus!!! Love you lots lots... Muacks!!!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o