<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Saturday, April 21, 2007 ; 22:42 {♥}

GMS revision class turned disaster: Rus and me were LATE again, and we went to the wrong venue. By the time we figured out which seminar room it is, we were already an hour late. To avoid being labelled as bimbos, we went for second round of lunch. Dinner at habourfront, followed by bridge at Lot 1. The new game is too stressful but we shall play again! I managed to cheat Zhi Hong out for the game! Neo Ying Ying, are you sure your exam is around the corner?

Initial plan for today: roller-blading at Sentosa, chill out at cafe del mar with peijun/zen and szehan/michelle.
Actual plan: studied with gay, dinner with roller-blading khakis afterwhich they hit zouk.

Afterall I'm quite a good student right?

I think i studied too much. When I saw TLC, I didn't think of Tender Loving Care, but Temasek Linked Companies!!!! omgomgomg...

Last but not least, some outdated photos:

Rus's 18th birthday, a day Irene and me felt super cheated and super traumatized.

My artificial bob on Zen's birthday! Where's the birthday girl???

This is how she did it! Cool right?

Gonna miss these 2 gals after they go US for 3 whole months!! But I'm sure they will miss me more. Ooops! I guess kw is right, I'm not very the modest. Haha.

I know this is random but I can't help posting a picture of them.

The legendary twins. Javin and Javen. Playing with me.

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o