<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Tuesday, April 10, 2007 ; 01:25 {♥}

Chinese Rocks

Was blog-hopping and this caught my attention. I like it because these 2 simple charcaters are not all that simple. It's something very very profound. Something I did not give much thought to until my Chinese teacher enlightened me. I leave it to you to figure it out, but I do welcome discussions.



Rus, Irene, Mandy: according to the blog owner, this pic was taken in Hanoi!!!






This 4 characters was introduced by the same Chinese teacher. Zheng Ban Qiao, a painter famous for bamboo paintings, wrote this. Very meaningful too.

Chinese is a beautiful language. I love Chinese!


I love Maths too. I think Maths is the most romantic subject! Or should I say most romantic language? Shall blog about Maths soon.


iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o