<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Thursday, March 29, 2007 ; 18:49 {♥}

Mrs Low

I just married myself to Mr Low(Sorry Mr Cai). Because..

I screwed up my core module. My only core module. I don't wish to elaborate further. In some ways I'm an extremist. When I flop, I flop BIG TIME. Morale is LOW.

After the big flop, I'm starting to think that all my other modules are hopeless. Yes, I am wallowing in self-pity. And yes, I am engaging myself with some sort of self-blaming . Suddenly all the bad things in the world become my fault. 7% GST, my fault. Iraq war, blame it on me as well. Before I forget, sorry for the bird flu. Self esteem: LOW.

I tried ways to make myself happy, or at least not to think about what a failure Miss Neo Ying Ying(currently Mrs Low) was. I give up. Even volleyball did not help. Energy level super LOW.

Due to massive dosages of junk food(which was supposed to make me feel better), I put on some extra kilos and pimples began to pop out all over again. Face value is LOW.

I am very un-employ-able. Thus I strongly believe that my market value is LOW.

Even as a groupmate/daughter/sister/girlfriend/wife, I am deemed undesirable. So naturally, networth is LOW.

Since I am such a lousy person, I guess re-sale value is LOW as well.

By the way, did i mention I resorted to retail therapy this afternoon? Well, after boosting the economy a little, cash at hand: LOW.

Since cash is a form of current asset, I shall conclude that the value of my assets is LOW.

Plus, I aspire to be a HDB tai tai. According to some friends, that's considered LOW-class.

Class aside. How about having LOW EQ and LOW IQ as best friends?

Tell me, how much LOW-er can a person get?

LOW enough or not?

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o